Tuesday, January 8, 2008

NX also known as Night Check

As of this last Monday i am officially back on night check working hours.

When i first got to my command i was placed on nights and this is when my efficiency and productivity double, maybe I'm nocturnal or its just the fact that we don't have to deal with the big bosses on nights; maybe a combination of both.

I'm applying at a few local businesses and hoping to get and retain a daytime job as to make a little extra money and save up for when my child is born.
Also a little extra cash will definitely help me pay off the court costs of defending myself when accusations were brought against me.

I'm looking at places like Saar's Food Market, K-Mart, 7-11, Jack in the Box and other's...
in the meantime i am also looking for reliable transportation, so if any out there know of any prospects please let me know!

Psalm 19:2 (King James Version)
"Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge."

No comments: