Monday, January 7, 2008

My Life

my dream began on the 30th of March 2007,
i soon realized on the 29th of August 2007 that it was a nightmare,
now as each day passes by i pray to wake from this harsh reality i live in.
Thankfully i have the Lord, if it wasn't for Him guiding me through this darkness of loneliness and rejection from the one woman whom i desired to accept me, i would be hopelessly lost.
Fortunately this is not the case, i thank the Lord everyday, and everyone else should too.
If you don't know Him ask Him to reveal Himself to you an enjoy the peace that only He can give.

Revelation 3:20 (King James Version)
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."



He wants you to invite Him in, would you?

No comments: