Thursday, November 29, 2007

The First day of my very own Blog

I am officially starting a blog to keep all freinds, family and others up to date with what's going on in my life, my daily developement as a young Christian, and other various news and or scripture that has been benificial to me.

In a life and a world where often so much occurs and takes place and yet is forgotten so quickly; hopefully this will be an avenue to allow venting as well as keeping an account with progress, success and difficulties.

feel free to add at any time and share all that is in your heart and on your mind.

youngBrotha.. over & out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to see if the comments worked

Peter said...

Troy,

You should put a link to this on your myspace account. That will help get some visitors and comments right away.

~Peter